Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tuning Out


There's been a tonne of books published recently about sea changes,life changes,finding yourself and so on.I decided to buy this one as i remember listening to her on Merrick and Rosso every morning on the radio and she was fun to listen to.Anybody would love to take a break for 6 months and travel the world and that's exactly what the author and her husband did and she finds it hard to let go in the beginning. I'm only about 30 pages into the book and even if the other themes of the book don't appeal it's lovely just for the travel stories.
It's made me think about my travel plans and i really just need to set a date for a trip and start planning,i tend to get ideas in my head,think about it for a while and then move on to something else.Need a little more focus right now.

No comments: