Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Is


My best op shop find.It wasn't actually found in an op shop but at Rozelle Markets which is jam packed full of people selling mostly old things.Anyone can go and set up a stall.
I've never been one of those people who have been able to find something amazing really cheap but I was rather pleased to find this beautiful Limoges plate at the market a few months ago for just $2.
It has inspired me to find more beautiful items and create my own mismatched tea set.This plate if just the start.

Thanks to Lino Forest for this week's theme,go and have a look at her amazing finds and all participants of This Is listed at Three Buttons.

3 comments:

Betty Jo said...

That beautiful plate was such a bargain. I used to live in Glebe, and visited the Rozelle Markets every weekend. I soooo miss it.
xx Liz aka Betty Jo

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That is a beautiful plate. A fabulous start to a miss-matched tea set.

Sarah said...

Your plate is very pretty. A mis-matched tea set is definitely the way to go!