Friday, February 15, 2008

I found some great things on my trip to Newtown last week.Most of them on the southern end past the train station and high school.When I walked into Pentimento Papeterie it looked like they just sold paper goods but it's also filled with great gifts,books,jewellry,and they also sell a large range of Mud Australia products which i love.I picked up this gorgeous black vase which i plan to use in my room when it gets colder and I change to a darker colour palette.



There are so many antique stores along the strip and I found these funky salt and pepper shakers,I'm obsessed with things in that mustard colour at the moment.

Beehouse Gallery is a space where artists and crafters can sell their goods,I found this beautiful japanese fabric,I'm thinking of displaying some fabric in emroidery hoops,just like this idea from The Purl Bee.And I just had to have the little pouch,zipper bag with Florence Broadhurst fabric

No comments: