Saturday, March 10, 2007

Do Your Bit For The Environment


I had seen these string bags at a design store and they were about $20 each,i love the look of them and they would be great to take to the growers market but they were clearly too expensive.You can imagine my joy when i saw the link to this Australian website estringbags.com.au and they're only $2.50 each and a range of bright colours or black.And they had arrived 2 days after ordering.

I love getting things in the mail,I can't wait to receive my magazines from Heidi in the US soon.

It's been a very busy week at work and i haven't had time for much else.I made another visit to Sky Phoenix for yum cha this week and it was absolutely packed,it's pretty quiet on the weekends compared to what i saw during the week.Armen and I always said we'd go there one day for lunch and we invited Nick as a thank you fo the other week when he took us home one night.

Starting this afternoon we have Tegan's hens night,We're starting at 2pm for high tea at The Victoria Room in Darlinghurst follwed by drinks and dinner at Lotus and we will take it from there,who knows where the night will take us.I can't believe it's only a month away from the wedding at Brampton Island.So excited.

I've made the decision this week starting from Sunday to not watch any tv for 7 days and i'm limiting my internet time to only checking emails at work and uploading photos.Sometimes it's too easy to get home from work and just spend so much time online.I'm hoping by doing this I will have more time for reading,i haven't been able to just sit down and read for such a long time and i have so many books and magazines to catch up on.I will take the time to make dinner after work and really enjoy it and maybe learn something creative.
See you next week.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yes, this is a great bag. It would be perfect for carrying things home from the farmer's market.