Sunday, February 11, 2007

February


It was already the first week of February when i realised i hadn't done anything for my calendar so it was rushed and i just added some bright pink Japanese paper.
Nothing much has been happening except for being so busy at work,hardly have any time to myself during the day except when escaping for lunch,it's horrid,i think it may be time to look for a new job soon.
Friday night drinks were a must this week and a colleague and i shared a bottle of white and then i left to meet up with a friend at The White Horse in Surry Hills and then i moved onto cocktails,it's true that alcohol really does numb away the pain.Although i realise I'm getting old or my body can't handle it when I'm the first to leave at 11pm while the others kick on well into the night and morning.

No comments: