Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost over

My great market finds

Details of the brooch

Jarod contemplates his next move

The weekend is almost over but it has been a great one.
Found some great stuff at Rozelle Markets,an old Limoges plate for just $2 and vintage brooch for $10.
Had a big sleep in this morning,then had my sister and her family over for Sunday lunch,then played Jenga with my brother and nephew and I was the champion winning both games.Yay,go me!
Got to try our new coffee plunger with some Illy coffee and made a great cup of coffee for everyone which we enjoyed with some sweets.
I'm off to enjoy what's left of the weekend with a quiet night in watching a dvd and reading the Sunday papers.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Ooh, great finds! Thanks for the comment on my blog, too!

dee said...

I ADORE that plate. GREAT finds!!