Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Just checking in from my new hometown.
Have been here for about 1.5 weeks.Things have been slow in the beginning with finding a job but are starting to pickup.I'm slowly getting used to the weather,although shopping for a scarf in November sounds crazy.
Can't wait until I find a job and then find a place and settle in.And of course getting the internet connected again.
Celebrated my birthday on Monday,had loads of champagne,cake,some flowers and a nice lunch in Fitzroy followed by dinner and dancing in Prahran.
Getting used to the streets and have not lost my way yet.
More soon.


Catherine said...

Sounds exciting! good luck with the job and house hunting and I hope you had a lovely birthday, it sure sounds like it!

polly pratt said...

I`m moving to Melbourne at Christmas time from Auckland and will be signing up to be a brown owl tomorrow . It looks exciting.
Good luck with the move.


Juddie said...

Hey! Welcome to Melbourne! I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your new home town. There are lots of wonderful places tucked away here ....