Monday, July 7, 2008

Cozy weekend


I had one of those lazy weekends when you stay in your pyjamas all day.I had absolutely no plans and took the opportunity to do all those things I've been putting off,the jobs that must get done.
A whole big cleanout of my room,the weekly washing,repair shoes,mend some clothing,fixed the hem of a top,the first time I've ever done such a thing,turned out ok,was a very hard material to work with,started to make a tote bag from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing,add some more images in my inspiration book(images coming soon) and relaxed with a mug of hot chocolate and the latest issue of Real Living magazine and watched a dvd.A truly cozy winter weekend inside.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

For a lazy weekend, you certainly got a heap done!! The relax with a DVD, hot choccie and Real Living sounds like my kind of lazy weekend!

Sarah said...

It sounds pefect. Clearly the best thing about winter is being able to have weekends like this and not feel guilty about staying indoors because it is so cold outside!