Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First project completed.



It was a choice of teacup or fork and spoon for my first tea towel to use my new embroidery skills on.The latter choice was too small in the book but i just need to wait until i get to a photocopier to enlarge and then trace or draw my own.
Hope you can tell but to the right of the teacup is supposed to be a tea bag.To get used to this fabric i first had a practice run with a scrap of linen and it felt right so it was time to start on the real thing,then probably the hardest decision is choosing what stitch to use.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's really sweet

Sharon said...

cute embroidery!

Kitty said...

they look great, where did you get the tea towels or did you make them?

MissK said...

I made the teatowels from linen fabric,my first sewing project since buying my machine.